As an Administration Executive, you will be the person in charge of facility management responsible for serving across the business and constantly plan out for the most efficient administrative procedures. In doing so, this role will also have to lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative tasks and duties in different portion/ sections of Admin Department.
• Supervising the day-to-day operations of the Administrative Department and staff members for the best interest of the business. Followings are the key functions under broad functions of Admin Department.
➢ Business Licenses (Including FDA)
➢ Procurement Team
➢ Fixed Assets
➢ Current Assets
➢ Packing Material
➢ Uniform & Supplies items
➢ Security Force
➢ Petty Cash
• On all the above areas, ensure that daily Admin team operations are functioning in a seamless and efficient manner.
• As a head of Facility Management team, facility assets including office equipment and business supply items requirements are being supplied in timely manner.
• Overseeing and managing the Oversea & Local assets holding status of Fixed Assets, Current Assets, Packing Materials and all the business supply items by tracking shipments.
• Ensuring the business is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment as well as making sure those are working well and properly maintained.
• Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Manage employee’s transportation (Ferry Arrangement), and related logistics processes
• Engage with all Government / Authority Offices will be a part of Admin Executive roles
• Responsible for applying and maintaining of different kinds of Business licenses inclusive of FDA license and other related documents ready to be inspected by government body as and when required
• In doing so, safe keeping of all the necessary documents required by governmental agencies while processing them, and submitting and necessary correspondence process
• Have to involve in theft and fraud case investigations involving career criminals or organized group activities and violations of corporate loss prevention policies. So, dealing with Police Office will also be under Admin Department responsibilities.
• Managing the security team and custody of business premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry
• Focused on attracting and retaining top talent and streamlining Admin Department processes to maximize quality and efficiency while reducing costs.
• A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field may be preferred
• Must have at least 3-year experiences in administrative managing role
• Basic knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain organizational methods that others can be followed through
• Highly dependable and trustworthy
• Extremely effective communication skills with a talent for operating across different levels of an organization
• Moderate level of language proficiency in English