Responsible for formulation and effective execution of BCP and security strategies at the group level. Reporting to Group Corporate Affairs Director, this position needs to interact with a multitude of internal and external stakeholders.
- Active participation in security risk assessment, scenarios and planning for risk mitigation at the group level.
- Coordinating with HR, Legal and HSE teams for group synergies and better alignments and participation in various group level projects as security expert.
Managing stakeholders :
- Playing a leadership role in creating security awareness and updating potential risks to business leaders, managers and staff members.
- Provide necessary help and support to the sector leadership teams in developing and implementation of emergency response plans.
- Establish and maintain a relationship with external parties including security authorities and service providers.
Developing & reviewing SOPs :
- Continuously review, implement and maintain effective security policy, procedures and practices to ensure safety and protection of personnel, assets, information and business operational activities.
- As a company representative, take a leadership role in managing internal and external stakeholders during the time of crisis as required by group/sector’s BCP plans.
- Working together with HSE ad HR teams, develop plans for general security awareness programs for employees and more functionally specific programs for security personnel including 3rd party contractors.
- Regular update to the group BCP committee on risk assessment and make recommendations on necessary actions to sustain our operation and to protect our people & assets.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Leadership ability to advocate the others on business compliance and integrity.
- At least 3~5 years managerial experience in high risk environment. (preferably with strong people leadership and team management background in large institutions.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in writing reports, developing SOPs and conducting internal trainings.
- Ability to multitask and support various managers with proven business partner engagement skills at all levels and functions.