Responsible for strategy planning and operation management.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop short/long term company and product roadmap.
- Establish and implement short and long-term goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Create world-class products, marketing and customer service team.
- Responsible for all elements of HR, employee compensation plans, and benefits.
- Develop a financial plan for the organization.
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and company finances.
- Create and revise all content while building a world-class content development team.
- Establish strategic partnerships with other banks and mobile wallet providers in order to reach the ambitious user growth targets
- Build and lead an effective and cohesive executive management team to include all company employees, while establishing a basic personnel policy, initiating and monitoring policies relating to personnel actions and training and professional development programs.
- Ensure company objectives and standards of performance are not only understood but owned by management and employees.
- Ensure company and its businesses comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, best practices.
- Establish, achieve, and report on financials and milestones to investors.
- At least 5 years of experiences of working as GM or Managing Director from payment providing or fintech companies.
- University Degree or MBA
- Prior experience in sales and/or leadership efforts in a start-up company preferably with a background in financial services.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work strategically, but also hands-on problem solving.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- Track record of building innovative, creative, and collaborative teams.
- Strong desire to lead from a strategic and tactical perspective in all aspects of day-to-day company operations.