General Manager (Vineyard) will be the in charge for all matters in winery including manufacturing process, logistic process, business development functions and being representative in public.
Myanmar Vineyard Estate is a part of City Venture which is a partner, company builder and investor in innovative and dynamic projects and companies with a mission to uplift and empower the people of Myanmar. We have formulated a unique 5-stage development cycle that allows us to come up with our own ideas and/or partner with others to support their ideas all within the support and networks of City Holdings Ltd.
- Lead and run the whole oenology part in manufacturing all wine products and in charge for all matters in winery.
- Run for the complete viticulture part, and in charge for all therewith associated production and logistic processes.
- Be a company representative in public, to visitors and all business partners and contacts relevant to fulfilling the duties.
- Be the in-charge person for the business development in terms of products and related projects and financial aspects.
- Manage the assigned profit centers according to the approved business plans and report on the outcome to the Board of Directors.
- This position will be based in Aythaya Vineyard – Htone Bo, Taunggyi, Southern Shan States.
- Bachelor Degree Holder with Viticulture and Oenology education background.
- Minimum 4 years of management level experience in Winery
- Experience and knowledge in administration and finance