As our frontline healthcare professionals battle the surging COVID-19 spread in Myanmar, we are humbled to be able to contribute to their efforts in managing the pandemic. City Love & Hope Foundation, the charity arm of City Holdings Limited is supporting the Ministry of Health and Sports in running the COVID-19 Treatment Center located at the Yankin Teachers Training College which was opened on the 2nd October 2020. The center is able to accommodate up to 500 patients.
We have set aside an initial fund of 150 million MMK to support this COVID-19 Treatment Center and through the teamwork with the various sectors within our group, our support would include :
- Providing amenities and office equipment to run the center
- M&E work to achieve the safety compliance as required per MOHS guidelines
- Providing meals to healthcare professionals and patients
- Supply of essential goods to patients
- Proving accommodations to healthcare professionals and volunteers joining the project in Yangon
The only way we can overcome this is by uniting our strength. #StrongerTogether